This article will take you through how to install Etcher on Rocky Linux. balenaEtcher is a free and open-source application for writing image files such as .iso and. img files, as well as zipped folders, on storage media to create live SD cards and USB flash drives.
How to Install Etcher on Rocky Linux
- Navigate to Etcher download page. Scroll down and select Etcher for Linux as shown below.
- On the pop-up that will appear, select save so as to download it.
- After downloading the package extract it.
- Next, double click to open it or right-click then select run.
- When the Etcher is open, select an image to burn, then select a target drive to save the image to, and then click Flash to start burning.
- It’s a wrap! You have reached the end of our article, Cheers! You have gone through how to install Etcher on Rocky Linux.
Read more about Etcher
How to Install VirtualBox on Ubuntu 22.04
How to Install Microsoft Teams App on Ubuntu 22.04